Social media activism has been known to spread into real change. Help create awareness - the crucial first step to change.
• Like WSRW on facebook
and share our news on the companies and latest developments
• Link posts denouncing the oil companies by using hashtags #CairnEnergy, #KosmosEnergy, #Total, #Glencore and #SanLeon
• Follow WSRW on twitter
, and thanks for retweeting us to give the issue more visibility.
• Suggested hashtags: #KosmosEnergy #CairnEnergy #Glencore #Total #SanLeon #NaturalResources #BloodOil #WesternSahara
• Suggested accounts: @Total @KosmosEnergy @CairnEnergy @SanLeonEnergy @GlencoreBRK @Glencore
• Get creative in your tweets to let the world, and to the involved companies. A few suggestions to get you on your way:
o “@KosmosEnergy get out of #WesternSahara!”
o “@Total, stop stealing people of #WesternSahara’s future”
o “@Glencore leave #WesternSahara”
o “@SanLeonEnergy stop supporting brutal occupation of #WesternSahara”
o “@KosmosEnergy and @CairnEnergy profiting from human rights abuses in occupied #WesternSahara.
• Upload pictures of your protests against the companies
• Link pictures to twitter and Facebook
• Get creative! Make your own Blood Oil artwork and post on Instagram.